Traffic violations are criminal offenses, whether you are aware of that or not. As such, your constitutional rights are implicated anytime you receive a traffic summons. Our Woodbridge traffic ticket attorneys at Singer Law will judiciously review the particulars of your summons or ticket, to ensure that probable cause existed for the police to pull you over.
We diligently defend drivers who have been charged with a moving violation, including cases involving:
- Failure to obey traffic signs or signals or to use due caution
- Speeding tickets
- Operating a vehicle without a valid driver’s license (due to suspension, revocation or expiration)
- Reckless or careless driving
- Operating a vehicle without required insurance
The Long Branch traffic ticket attorneys at Singer Law can help you seek lower charges or even have the charges dismissed. Do not just accept a guilty charge for a traffic ticket which can remain on your permanent abstract, causing your insurance premiums to increase and make it less likely to plea to lower charges in the future. Convictions can lead to the suspension or loss of your driver’s license for a long time. The Cranbury traffic ticket lawyers of Singer Law are equipped to aggressively and assiduously represent you!
If you need urgent help because you were arrested or you simply want to resolve a traffic violation, the Lakewood traffic lawyers from Singer Law are ready to assist you regain your driver’s license, so that you can, once again, legally drive in New Jersey. Singer Law’s Marlboro traffic ticket attorneys know the laws concerning traffic violations and will protect your rights.
At Singer Law, our Belmar lawyers, also handle cases involving:
- Violations of disorderly and petty disorderly persons offenses (criminal matters which may result in fines or jail)
- Violations of Fish and Game laws, Parks and Forests, Weights and Measures, SPCA, and Boating Regulations
- Violations of municipal ordinances (local laws)